Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Star Wars Collectibles 1st Anniversary
















Last month (May 2007), it marks my Star Wars collectibles mania collection for 1 year.
I haven't been buying any lately because :
1)Lack of space. Any collectors will agree as toys generally takes up plenty of space!
2) Budget. Money is tight.
3) Too lazy to arrange and clean up those toys.
4) Feeling stress

Here's my summary for collecting a year :
A) Lightsaber Scale 0.45 = 9
B) Figures with playsets, scenes.. = 33
C) Multi-Packed Figurings, w/ creatures = 20
D) Episode I Figures w/ Battle Droids = 16
E) Single Figures = 152
F) 12 " / 6" Doll Figure = 31
G) Kotobukiya Vinyl Scale 1/7 = 10
H) Galactic Heroes Twin Figures = 10
I) Vehicles = 6
J) Titanium Die Cast Vehicles = 19
K) Micro Machine - Vehicles & Figures = 23
L) Micro Machine Playsets = 11
M) Action Fleet - Vehicles & Playstets = 12
N) Bend-Ems Single Figures = 10
O) Transformers = 7
P) Lego = 10
Q) Autograph Photo = 4
R) Film Cels = 3
S) Plastic Models = 4
T) Food Collectibles = 33
U) Misc Collectibles - Keychains, magnets, Pins....etc = 50

Had wanted to list every item but I don't really feel like doing this now. So, please make do with this miserable summary. But...... when I have the time, I would really like to list everything out with pictures of each toys and their details. Like year made, manufacturer, size..... etc.







































My favourite R2-D2 cup.

No comments: