Friday, April 11, 2008

Ewan McGregor (Obi Wan Kenobi)



Ewan McGregor
Birth : 31 March 1971
Birth Place : Crieff, Scotland
Height : 1.79m
Married : Eve Mavrakis in 1995
Kids : 3 Children

A long wait…
After 5 months of wait but well it's definitely worth it.
The first movie I watched of Ewan is Star Wars Episode I.
But to say the truth, I really didn't find him special in Star Wars Episode I.
It was "Moulin Rouge" that caught my attention.
I love this movie and the way Ewan McGregor portray the character.
He's fantastic!!!
Then in Star Wars Episode II and III, I see a vastly great improvement as compared to Star Wars Episode I.
How he developed from a young Jedi and how he guided Anakin skywalker as a master.
Ewan McGregor is a very talented actor. Very versatile.
Lastly big thanks to Ewan for sending me this great autograph photo.
May success always follows him!

Ewan McGregor Filmography :
Cassandra's Dream (2008)
Deception (2008)
Incendiary (2008)
Scenes of a Sexual Nature (2007)
Alex Rider: Operation Stormbreaker (2006)
Miss Potter (2006)
Robots (2005) - Voice of Rodney
Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (2005)
Stay (2005)
Valiant (2005) - Voice of Valiant
The Island (2005)
Faster (2004)
Young Adam (2004)
Big Fish (2003)
Down With Love (2003)
Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)
Black Hawk Down (2001)
Moulin Rouge (2001)
Nora (2001)
Eye of the Beholder (2000)
Rogue Trader (1999)
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)
Desserts (1998)
Little Voice (1998)
Nightwatch (1998)
Velvet Goldmine (1998)
Brassed Off (1997)
A Life Less Ordinary (1997)
The Pillow Book (1997)
The Serpent's Kiss (1997)
Blue Juice (1996)
Emma (1996)
Trainspotting (1996)
Shallow Grave (1995)
Being Human (1994)
Scarlet and Black (1993)
Jackboots On Whitehall
Phantom Biker

9 comments:

heavenabove said...

Wow, he's really done a lot of films I was unaware of.

My kitten has adapted very well-she insists on runnning at high speeds across the apartment most of the day like a wild tiger:)

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Heavenabove,
Glad that your new kitten adapts well! How's your health? Hope all's well with you and take care!!!

Kat Mortensen said...

Astrogalaxy, Hi, it's Kat. Please send me an e-mail to poetikat@myway.com if you would like to be included in a private blog.

Thanks,

Kat

Livingsword said...

Hi Astrogalaxy;

I thought he was pretty good in Black Hawk Down…

He certainly is prolific at acting in movies!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hello Kat,
I've just sent an email to you!
Cheers!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi, Livingsword,

I think I've got the Black Hawk Down movie VCD somewhere in the house... I watched in when I find it!
Have a GREAT SUNDAY!

Astro Galaxy said...

Wow Morning Morning Power,
770 sites, your goal is reaching fast and soon!
Take care!

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Hey Artogalaxy, I have a friend who is OBSESSED with Ewan McGregor - really, she goes bright red and gets the giggles if you even mention his name lol!
Anyway, thanx for visiting the blog again. The movie isn't sad, it's a comedy and it's really funny - it's only a little bit sad at the end really...
Ciao for now

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogspot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogspot.com

Astro Galaxy said...

Oh jamjarsuperstar, you've got a cute friend!