Monday, June 16, 2008

Star Wars Transformers

Updated Post on 21 December 2009

Have been quite busy lately as I've just found a job.
Started last week and was immediately sent to the project job site.
Doing my old trade - Mechanical Engineering.
Dislike not about the nature of the job but about the working environment.
I was in this line since 1995 but left a couple of years ago.
Basically, you are expected to stay late everyday and do overtime...
Imagine 8.30am to 5.30pm (1 hour lunch break) and have to continue till 8pm or 9pm?
I need time on my own, my life, be with my friends and pets!
Won't go into details of my work and I really don't think I'll be able to last long there.

I need a change. A life I can really want and be happy.
I need a TRANSFORMATION!
That's why I thought of doing this Star Wars collectibles...
Star Wars that TRANSFORMS!

CLONE PILOT - ARC-170 STARFIGHTER
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2007



DARTH MAUL - SITH INFILTRATION
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006



MACE WINDU - JEDI STARFIGHTER
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2007



EMPEROR PALPATINE - IMPERIAL SHUTTLE
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006



DARTH VADER - TIE ADVANCE
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006



JANGO FETT - SLAVE I
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006



GENERAL GRIEVOUS
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2005



ANAKIN SKYWALKER - JEDI STARFIGHTER
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2007



DARTH VADER - DEATH STAR
w/ mini vehicles and 3 mini Stormtroopers & 1 mini Darth Vader.
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2007





I brought this series of Star Wars Transformers because of the Vehicle outlook.
Not so much about whether it can transform or not. It's not so important.
I would still prefer to have a Optimus Prime or BubbleBee that can transforms instead of Star Wars.
AHa...maybe I'm just square headed!!!
Transformers should be Transformers!
And Star Wars should be Star Wars!


Post Additions on 21 December 2009 :


Millennium Falcon Transformers
w/ sounds & lights
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006
Requires : 4 doubleA batteries (included)
I still remember clearly that when I first saw this SW transformers set in 2006, I wasn't at all impressed. In fact, I thought it look weird with Han Solo's face turning all metallic silver and Chewbacca's hair was like stuck in hard metallic hair gel!
So I simply forget the existence of this set.
But it was only till last week that I realized that this can be transform into the Millennium Falcon.
Oh, I must be blind that time...hahaa!
Prices on the web seems very attractive but shipping cost was quite expensive as it's quite a big one.
I then started to visit local toy stores and I was very glad to have found it yesterday!
Now the more I see it and more I like it...heehee.
Three years before and 3 years later... I do have drastic change in view! LOL!



Han Solo Transformer


Chewbacca Transformer


Han Solo and Chewbacca mini figures



No comments: