Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TRANSFORMERS

Updated Post on 11 February 2009













I was bored. Actually, I was out looking for some PEZ today.
Ended up watching a movie "Transfomers" at Plaza Singapura Golden Village.
Didn't have much expectations for this movie but was caught by surprised !
I love this movie.
The futuristic looks on the Transfomers and they way they transformed are COOL !
After the movie, I went straight to look for the toys.
Brought 2 Titanium die-cast Transformers - BumbleBee & Megatron by Hasbro.
Wanted to buy the bigger ones but I couldn't find Bumble Bee or Optimus Prime.
Sold out, I guessed.
Hope the stocks will be replenised soon.
Tomorrow,I'll be out for Transfomers hunting !!!

Post Additions 11 February 2009:
Added link for Transformers collectibles.
Please click here to see my movie transformers collectibles!
I am now looking forward to watching Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen movie.
About four more months to go...26 June 2009!
Hope it is as good or even better than the first one.

No comments: