Sunday, February 03, 2008

Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)


Jeremy Bulloch
Born : 16 February 1945

Jeremy played as Boba Fett in Empire Stirkes Back and Return of the Jedi.
Also as Captain Colton in Episode III - Revenge of the Sith
His other movies roles includes James Bond, Doctor Who, Space Museum and Time Warrior.
In 2004, he published a memoir "Flying Solo", which is a humorous account of his personal and professional life.
Jeremy lives in London with his wife, Maureen, has three sons & nine grandchildren.





I stumbled upon this autograph by chance.
Because the store only sells toys, not autograph.
In fact, I've not seen them selling any autographs before.
Not in mint condition but it's still acceptable to me.
It comes with a certificate of Authenticity.

1 comment:

maryt/theteach said...

Well, this is impressive! I see you have lots of autographs! And you're a Star Wars enthusiast! Thanks for visiting my Give Me Five Monday post and commenting! I always appreciate it! Come back again! :)