Monday, December 21, 2009

STGCC 2009

Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2009
Date : 14 - 16 August 2009
Location : Suntec City Hall 401 & 402, Singapore
Event Planner : PI Events



How time files...I am like 4 months late posting this up...heehee.
I was at the event for 2 days.
This year, it's bigger and have much more variety of exhibitors and collections.
Lots of people, lots of toys, lots of events/shows...etc. all in all it was a fun place to visit.







Otaku House Booth


Life-sized Iron Man!


Simply Toys booth


Figures are very nicely displayed!






Lovely Blythe!




Great efforts into putting Blythe in the most beautiful pose! Applause!






Ddung dolls


Toys R Us / Hasbro
Selling Transformers, Star Wars and Comic Con exclusive.










Another huge R2D2 sightings!


BaiDai Booth
Very COOL looking Gundam figure with capsule machine fix in the body!


Wonderland for capsule fans!


I always admire those who are able to draw!
This guy simply drew out a very beautiful anime character in a few minutes! Wow!


BumbleBee!


Our Dark Knight Hero...


Takashimaya Booth with a rack full of Bakugans!


Playmobil
The Egyptians sets has me drooling over till now...haha.




Love this series of Playmobile!




Tokidoki booth


Artist's autographing!


To view my Joe LedBetter autograph post at the STGCC 2009, please click here!

Star Wars 501st Legion Singapore Garrison Booth
They were holding a fund-raising event, donating all proceeds to the Make-A-Wish foundation (Singapore).


Look who's making it rounds at the STGCC!
It's a life-sized R2D2.


The COOL one!


Walk-A-Like! LOL!


This is a cute one!




Stuffs I've brought at the STGCC 2009 this year.
There are no details of the STGCC 2010 yet.
But I am very much looking forward to the event.

16 comments:

LEon said...

Nice coverage. Better late than never I said. :)

Astro Galaxy said...

Heehee...
Thanks LEon!

Markus said...

Hello Sir/Madam,

I visited your website http://astrogalaxy.blogspot.com/ when I am searching for your site. Your site having good information's based on and Auto transport. The information is very much standard and presentation of pages is very legible. My site is also about Car information, Car images and Auto Transport is also available.
Your site is more relevant to my site. If you give my links on your site it will be useful for both of us. Your site contains much other information that gives more knowledge and many more ideas about the topics you have given in your site.
The Information present in your site is very informative and it gives a wide knowledge about many things. I was very much impressed with your site. Its guide me more.
Our Site Information:

Title: Auto Transport
Recreation

Url:http://allamericanautotransport.blogspot.com/

My Email Id: markus@gmail.com

if you have any questions please feel free to email me and I will respond promptly.

Let me know once you added my link.

--
Thanks,
Markus

Hazel said...

i love the barbie doll so much..its cute..

Astro Galaxy said...

Ok, Markus! Got the linked up!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Hazel,
Yes the Blythe dolls are adorable!
But too expensive for me...

Kyki said...

Thanks for the commment! Haha, I love Lady Gaga. She's crazy, but awesome.

Your blog is really unique! I like it. ^^ Who DOESN'T love toys, after all?!

-Kiki xo

lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

desmond said...

Agree with Leon, late better than never..

Astro Galaxy said...

yes desmond!heehee...

Astro Galaxy said...

hello kiki,
Glad you like these stuffs too!
Have fun on Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Wow another awesome convention! By the way, did you know what software that guy used to draw anime on the PC?

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Juliana said...

Yes I agree with LEon & deSMOnd - it's better late than never! You've done a very detailed coverage for a single posting :)

Merry Seasons and Happy HolidayS! :D

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Charles,
So sorry... I do not know the software that was used to draw the animation.
Not sure if this is the right link but hope you can find what you are looking for...
Here's a list of animated drawings related exhibtors at STGCC 2009 :

Association of Comic Artist
http://www.acas.org.sg/

Raffles Design Institute
http://raffles-design-institute.edu.sg/

Art Embassy
http://www.nafa-intl.com/

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Astro Galaxy said...

Thank you Juliana,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND A VERY GOOD NEW YEAR!

Anonymous said...

Too bad but thanks for the links!

packaging usa said...

These are all the beautiful and high-tech goods which are very elegant and wonderful.