Wednesday, November 14, 2007

George Lucas in my Mailbox

I recevied a photograph of George Lucas in my mailbox today !!!!
Aha....... I am so happy about it.
Moreover, it only took about 2 weeks, which I think it is very fast.
Considering that I'm living in Singapore not US.
Although, it is not a signed photo, still he looks superb in that photo.
Along with the photo, there's a letter from his secretary - Ann Merrifield.
Saying Mr. Lucas is not able to sign autographs or answer specific questions.
I too understand since they are really getting alot of fanmails from around the world.
Ms Anne Merrified, if you are reading this, I would like to say "Thank You".
Your fast response is greatly appreciated ! Thanks Mr Lucas too for the photo.

3 comments:

heavenabove said...

Wow! What a neat photo to have.

I have question for you about the Star Wars Legos. You know that the Hoth limited edition set is out but are they planning to release other sets anytime soon-like for Christmas? I think a Dagobah set would be great.

Astro Galaxy said...

Hello, I don't think a Dagobah lego set will be out this christmas. I did some surfing and found no results ! I found some that might be released in 2008.
Possible 2008 Lego Release :
Imperial Dropship
Rebel Scout Speeder
Anakin's Jedi Starfighter
Hailfire Droid & Spider Droid
AT-AP Walker
Rogue Shadow

heavenabove said...

Good news for us!