Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Star Wars - Action Fleet

Star Wars - Action Fleet series by Galoob
This post will be posting about Galoob's Star Wars Action Fleet playsets and vehicles.
Most of these Star Wars collectibles were released for the Episode I movie.

Mos Espa Market w/ Anakin Skywalker and C-3PO
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998



Naboo Hanger Final Combat w/ Obi-wan Kenobim Darth Maul and Qui-Gon Jinn
Theme : Star Wars Episode I
Year : 1999



Podracer Hanger Bay w/ Pit driods & Pit Mechanic
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998



Mini Scenes Playset :
A small playset with the platform about the size of a adult hand.

Mini Scene #1 - STAP invasion w/ Stap, Jar Jar Binks & Battle Droids
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998



Mini Scene #2 - Destroyer Droid Ambush w/ Destroyer Droid, Obi Wan Kenobi & TC-14
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998



Mini Scene #3 - Gungan Assault w/ Gungan, Kaadu and Battle Droid
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998



STAR WARS ACTION FLEET VEHICLES :

Mar's Guo Podracer w/ Mars Guo
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1999



Republic Cruiser w/ Qui-Gon Jinn
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998



Trade Federation MTT w/ battle droid
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998



Turbo Pod Racer - Gasgano
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998



Twin Pod Cloud Car
Theme : Series Alpha - Galoob Action Fleet
Year : 1997



Gian Speeder & Theed Palace w/ Captain Panaka, Naboo Foot Soilder and 2 Battle Droids
Limited Edition - Sneak Preview
Theme : Star Wars Episode 1
Year : 1998

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cool looking toys. Darn, now you've got me craving for some toys. Maybe when I get back from work today, I'll go borrow some of my son's toys and play with them ... LOL!

Astro Galaxy said...

LOL Spiff, the spaceman!!!
Glad I got you in craving for toys! Ha ha... Enjoy! Toys are sometimes a good stress releaser!
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you here often! Cheers!

Ferg said...

Dude, I can't actually believe how many of those toys I actually have. Star Wars Action Fleet were probably my favorite ones growing up, and now I want to go play with them again!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hello Ferg, I do find many Action Fleet star wars series very nice too but it a pity that this line of production dosen't run anymore!
Thanks for visiting!
May the Force Be With You!
Cheers!!!

Jad said...

Excellent pics! I have a website where I'm gathering details on every Galoob Star Wars toy ever made - StarWarsMicroMachines.wordpress.com - hope you enjoy it!

Astro Galaxy said...

Thanks Jad!
I enjoying reading your blog so your blog link is added too.
I've also realised that I've forgotten to post my Star Wars micro machine collectibles.
I do not have many but I'll try to post it soon and hope you'll like it.