Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thomas & Friends

Updated Post 5 March 2009, 7 April 2009, 1 May 2009, 9 December 2009

This is my first Thomas & Friends die-cast vehicles.
I used to read their stories when I was a kid.
But I can't seemed to find my storybooks now!
Chances of finding them is like zero as I've not seen them ever since I shifted house at age 12.
I wonder how many Thomas & Friends vehicles are there???
When was Thomas the train designed?
Who's who...etc.
When I find out more infos about Thomas and friends, I'll post them in this post.
So, if anyone do like Thomas and friends too, please do drop back on this post.

Thomas & Friends : Toby, Thomas, Percy
Theme : Steamies Gift Pack - Limited Metallic Engines
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008


Metallic Toby


Metallic Thomas and Metallic Percy


Here's also wishing you all who are visiting my blog now a very " HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!"
Hope you all have a wonderful day with your love ones, friends and family.

Post Additions on 5th March 2009:
Thomas & Friends - Bertie
Make : Ertl
Year : 1988
This carnival movie car contains 18 different slides from "Percy and the Carnival".
Slide the yellow side door to view different images.



Post Additions on 7 April 2009 :

Thomas & Friends - Bertie
Make : Ertl
Year : 1988



Thomas & Friends - Thomas Anniversary
Make : Ertl - Limited Edition
Year : 1995



Thomas & Friends - Henry
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008



Thomas & Friends - James
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008



Thomas & Friends - Harold
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008



Post Additions on 1 May 2009:

Thomas & Friends - Spencer
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008



Thomas & Friends - Wooden Metallic Blue Thomas
Make : Learning Curve
Theme : Celebrating 60 years Thomas
Year : 2005
Type : Wood



Thomas & Friends - Duncan
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008



Thomas & Friends - Thomas
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008



Thomas & Friends - Trevor
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008



Post Additions on 9 December 2009:

Thomas & Friends - Rheneas & the Dinosaur
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008





Thomas & Friends - Zoo Cars
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008




Thomas & Friends - Lady
Make : Learning Curve
Year : 2008

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thomas and Percy are so cute. How much are they? Or are they even for sale?
darrel
whydepression.info

Hazel said...

Nelson loves this toy so much but i refused to buy for him as it is very expensive

Anonymous said...

I think I saw that once on TV. Anyway belated Happy Valentines Day to you and I invite you to join the Comment Whore in my blog.

Astro Galaxy said...

hi darrel,
Thanks! They are for sale and I brought it at local departmental store. It cost me S$39.90 for the 3 vehicles in a pack.
Just in case if you'll like to get them too.
The model no. is LC76450 and the barcode is 0-796714-764504.

Astro Galaxy said...

Oh hazel,
Maybe can buy for him on his birthday?
Cheers!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi charles,
Thomas on TV...Wow! I never see before. I'll go check on youtube later to see if I can find any.
Meanwhile, I'll go pop by your blog now!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I can't answer all your question, but I saw this series first time in the 80s together with my daughter when she was young. We live in Norway.

Btw: Thanks for dropping by from Charles and for your nice comment. Your welcome back any time :-)

Astro Galaxy said...

Thanks Renny,
I'm sure to be back for more visiting at your blog!
Cheers!