Thursday, July 17, 2008

Star Wars Helmets

Updated Post on 1st October 2008, 9 December 2009

I hope you are looking into this post not for 1:1 Star Wars helmets because I do not own any.
Although, owning a 1:1 Star Wars helmets is included in my Wish List.
I've never really save up enough to buy a 1:1 helmet yet.
Too many other toys distractions!
But someday, I will have at least one Clone Trooper helmet! Must strike lottery first! Ha ha haaaa...
Think of the helmet also feel so happy! How silly of me!
Ok, now back to this post, this only one shown here is my recent purchase...

Darth Vader - Scaled Replica w/ electronics
Brand : Master Replicas
Year : 2007
Height of Vader Helmet : 21cm


This helmet is very well made.
Many details included on the inner helmet.
The only thing I don't like is the packaging.
So the first thing I did when I brought this home was to take it out of the box.
Put in the batteries and test the electronics too!
It has a built in movement sensor, so whenever you walk pass, it'll say something.
I think it the original James Earl's voice...
Now whenever I walked into my room, my eyes will automatically zoom in at this Darth Vader. Aha... can't blame a Vader's fans, right?

Out of the box!Ah...fresh air!






Post Addition on 1st October 2008

Darth Vader Voice Changer Helmet
Make : Hasbro
Theme : Clone Wars lookalike packaging
Year : 2008
Description on box : Fit head size ages 5 and up through adult
There's some pre-recorded Darth Vader voice.
Helmet has an adjustible strap.
The bodyplate is hung at the bottom of the helmet. Fixed length.

Three different built in modes :
- Darth Vader Breathing Sound
- Movie dialouges by Darth Vader
You don't know the power of the dark side!
Your powers are weak.
Don't make me destroy you!
There is no escape.
The Force is with you.
- Voice Changer (The red button)







Post Additions on 9 December 2009 :

Clone Trooper (Red) Voice Changer
Theme : Clone Wars
Year : 2008



Clone Trooper Voice Changer
Theme : Clone Wars
Year : 2008

No comments: