Thursday, December 10, 2009

Transformers 2

Updated Post on 21 December 2009, 4 January 2010

Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen
This time round, I didn't get so crazy like the last time when I first watched the Transformers 1.
Frankly, I didn't enjoy the Transformer 2 - Revenge of the Fallen movie like the first one.
But I do like the new characters introduced in Transformers 2, like Jetfire and Skids Mupflap.

Cannon BumbleBee
Theme : Revenge of the Fallen
Group : Autobot
Type : Deluxe Class
Year : 2008




Wheelie
Theme : Revenge of the Fallen
Group : Autobot
Type : Deluxe Class
Year : 2008




BumbleBee
Theme : Revenge of the Fallen
Group : Autobot
Type : Deluxe Class
Year : 2008




Soundwave
Theme : Revenge of the Fallen
Group : Decepticon
Type : Deluxe Class
Year : 2008




Autobot Skids Mupflap
Theme : Revenge of the Fallen
Group : Autobot
Type : Deluxe Class
Year : 2008


This is my favourite in Transformers 2.
It can transform into 2 robots.
Took me quite some time find and was very happy to finally get it at the toy convention 2009 in Suntec City under the Toys R Us booth at S$26.90.
The price was initally marked up by many toy stores when first released to about S$38.
Some stores even bundle it with another Transformer...meaning have to buy of another Transformer, then you can get to buy this Ice-cream truck!!
But recently, I see many of these again in departmental stores like OG and Metro, which is good.
Hasbro have replenished the stocks and more people can have it now at S$26.90.




Post Additions on 21 December 2009 :

Autobot Alliance BumbleBee
Theme : Revenge of the Fallen - N.E.S.T.
Group : Autobot
Type : Deluxe Class
Year : 2009




Post Additions on 4 January 2010 :
Autobot SideSwipe
Theme : Revenge of the Fallen
Group : Autobot
Type : Deluxe Class
Year : 2009



I was very glad to see a re-stocks for this Transformers recently.
I find this to be one of the best in the deluxe class Transformers.
Painting is metallic silver making this figure looks more solid looking.
Transform robot mode is very cool looking too.
Overall, I would give this Sideswipe Transformers figure a rating of 5 of 5.

4 comments:

Ally said...

My brother was always a big Transformers fan. Don't get me wrong, many girls liked them. Today I blogged about Transformers Freezy Freakies. Ha ha!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Ally,
Great to have you here.
I'll be over now to see your post!

ateromen said...

Nice TF bro...
Why keep MISB....lets them free from the cage ha ha ha ha

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi ateromen,
I like it MISB...Heehee!