Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Priscilla Presley

I got this autograph a couple of years ago.
This was my very first request through the mail.
As I was exposed to see Elvis documentary and reading Elvis biography.
Priscilla was in many part of Elvis's life.
I've grew to like her.
Her beauty was undeniable.
A combination of beauty and brains.
So I google about her and found a site (simplycilla) with her address.
You can click on the link at the bottom of my post.
I got the Cilla address there. There is also many good informations if you would like to know more about her.
As you can see, I've used a too small forever friend envelope.
The sender was very clever and sticked it to another A4 envelope.
Stamps were taken from my precious stamp album!
I was so excited when I got this autograph, I remembered calling all my friends and told them about it!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH PRISCILLA !























Name : Priscilla Ann Beaulieu Presley
Born : 24 May 1945

Ex-wife of Elvis Presley & Mother of Lisa Marie Presley
Priscilla met Elvis in Germany when Elvis was serving in army.
Priscilla and Elvis married on 1st May 1967 in Las Vegas, Nevada at Aladdin Hotel.
They both have an only daughter - Lisa Marie Presley, born on 1 February 1968.
Priscilla and Elvis separated on 23 February 1972 and in 9 October 1973, the divorce was finalized.
After the death of Elvis and with Graceland high upkeep, Priscilla decided to open Graceland to the public in 1982. Making Graceland into a profitable enterprise.
Her famous box office smash The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad , The Naked Gun 2 1/2 and The Naked Gum 33 1/3: The Final Insult.

No comments: