Thursday, January 28, 2010

Avatar



I've only just went to watch Avatar 3D at Golden Village two days ago.
I'm always very slow and stingy when it comes to watching movies.
Thought I wouldn't get a full pack of people in the cinema after all it was shown for about 1 month...
But I was wrong!
It was like 85% full on a weekday and people are seated up to the front second row. I'm at the front third!!

The visual effects are simply extraordinary breathtaking!
Not fogetting to mention the story plot.
It's not like any usual aliens or outer space kind of story...etc. this is just different.
Love the music too.
This movie is a MASTERPIECE!




Avatar
Directed by : James Cameron
Produced by : James Cameron and Jon Landau
Written by : James Cameron
Music by : James Horner
Editing by James Cameron, John Refoua and Stephen E. Rivkin
Runtime : 162 minutes
Released date : 18 December 2009 (US)





Starring :
Sam Worthington - Jake Sully
Zoe Saldana - Neytiri
Sigourney Weaver - Dr. Grace Augustine
Stephen Lang - Colonel Miles Quaritch
Michelle Rodriguez - Trudy Chacon
Giovanni Ribisi - Parker Selfridge
Joel David Moore - Norm Spellman
C.C.H Pounder - Mo'at (Neytiri's mother)
Wes Studi - Eytucan (Neytiri's father)
Laz Alonso - Tsu'tey





7 comments:

Fatuous Anility said...

I hesitate to say that I have never seen Star Wars ever but I am intrigued by Avatar and do plan on seeing it.

desmond said...

Yeah, this movie is awesome!!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Fatuous,
Thanks for visiting!
Avatar is really something different! Good to hear that you've plan on watching it!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Desmond,
Couldn't agree more! Cheers!

BTW, have you seen any stores selling Avator toys lately?
I've only managed to spot it at Simply Toys but not any other local departmental stores. I wonder why Mattel didn't carry this toy line here?

News said...

Just i found your articles interesting. Keep on posting.. I am also a news blogger. I updating my news blog regularly with current news. I wish to exchange our blog links. I provided you blog link in my blog here http://daily-allnews.blogspot.com/. I request you to add my blog link in your page. Thanks in advance..

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi News! Thanks and your link is up already!

scorpiongunship said...

my favorite for the creature was the viperwolf,thanator,direhorse,great leonopteryx,jake's banshee,tsu'tey's banshee.For the vehicles was the scorpion gunship,amp suit,grinder