Saturday, September 06, 2008

M.A.S.K.

I was doing a random search for photos and ideas for post and found these few pictures I've taken.
This Raven car is from the MASK cartoon.
One of my oldest childhood toys.
Probably with me for 20 years or so.
I used to take this Raven and played with my cousin.
He has a truck from MASK, but I can't remember the model.
We were always crashing each other cars.
I'm quite amazed that after all these crashing, this car is still consider to be in quite a good shape now.
It was so much fun back then!
I enjoyed very much watching the anime on TV during that time...
Also remembered collecting a sticker album on M.A.S.K.
I'll post some pictures of it sometime later.
Any M.A.S.K. fans out there?

M.A.S.K. (Mobile Armored Strike Kommand) is a animated cartoon series in 1985.
It has 75 episodes and was broadcast in 1985 and 1986.
Toys were made by Kenner from 1986 to about 1988.

MASK - RAVEN


Razor blades can be shoot out from the car with a pull trigger at the back.

Wheels can be turned.
Front of the car can also be twisted over.

No comments: