Friday, December 07, 2007

James Earl Jones (Voice of Darth Vader)

Can you remember the terrifying Darth Vader's voice.
The breathing sound through his helmet was enough to make us shiver!
When I was a kid, very small kid. My favourite was Darth Vader & R2D2.
I didn't know Darth Vader was a baddie. I just simply like the way he look and sound.
I'm overjoy to recevive this awesome picture from Mr James Earl Jones today.
















James Earl Jones
Born : 17th January 1931
He is well known for his dark powerful voice as Darth Vader.
Mr James also voice for Mufasa in Disney's Lion King, Madagascar 2... the list goes on...
He is an accomplished talented actor. Like portraying Thulsa Doom in Conan the Barnarian... and many more.
Won 3 Emmy awards & 2 Tony awards.

2 comments:

Book Calendar said...

I like the fan mail posts. They are both original and personal.

Janet. S said...

You definitely have an original twist to your posts. I like this a lot. I'll be back to view and comment on your other posts.
I took your advice and posted something new at writer's treasure chest.Check it out.