Sunday, March 09, 2008

Something For You

This morning I recevied an E-mail from a friend.
I've selected some of the pictures to be posted here.
These pictures makes my day and I hope it'll you smile too!

I AM GETTING SO FAT I CAN HARDLY SCRATCH MY OWN BUTT!!














THESE MORNING WALKS ARE KILLING ME!!!!

















OK, NOW DONT MOVE FOR ABOUT A WEEK!















SORRY MUM, I'M NEW AT THIS!















I REALLY NEED TO GET GOING, BUT JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET MOTIVATED.............















IM SO CUTE, THEY WONT CARE IF I SHRED THIS!!















NICE DOGGIE...GOOD BOY!















WHAT PETS DO WHEN WE'RE AT WORK









































































HAVE YOU SMILED TODAY???















































(Credits:Photographer & words - Unknown)

5 comments:

Livingsword said...

LOL

Yes the images put a smile on my face.

My faves are the dog on the air mattress on the pool and the very last shot of the dog…

John Ho said...

Lol , lovely & cute.

Love the pics , saved some for my GF ^^

btw i too host a humor blog. Check it out , Comedy-Bay.com

Elise said...

I like the one with the kitty under the doggie's ear..

I have no idea why I do that when I see cute animals. The Cat becomes the Kitty, the dog becomes the doggie, and my voice goes up a pitch xx

Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heavenabove said...

Funny pictures! I often wonder what my pets do while I'm at work.