Monday, November 09, 2009

Spider-Man Figurings

Over here, it's mostly Spider-Man 12" figures.
My favourite it's the Barbie Mary Jane doll and the Masterworks - Spider-Man & Green Goblin.
I also find the "Toy Biz" make figures have very good details and realistic colours.
There are two "Toy Biz" figures in this post.
One is the Masterworks and the other is the Icons series.
I'll be also preparing for the Spider-Man action figures post soon.

12" Figure - Green Goblin
Theme : Signature Series - Spider-Man Origins
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006


12" Figure - Doctor Octopus
Theme : Signature Series - Spider-Man Origins
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006


12" Figure - DareDevil
Theme : Signature Series - Spider-Man Origins
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006


12" Mary Jane Barbie Doll
Theme : Amazing Spider-Man
Make : Mattel




Unleashed 360 Spider-Man
Theme : Spider-Man 3
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2007


ICONS - Spider-Man w/ comic book
Theme : Marvel Legends
Make : Toy Biz
Year : 2006



Battle Packs - Sandman & Spider-Man
Theme : Spider-Man 3
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2007



Battle Action Spider-Man
Theme : Spider-Man 3
Make : Hasbro
Year : 2006


Masterworks - Green Goblin & Spider-Man w/ Comic book
Theme : Marvel Legends
Make : Toy Biz
Year : 2006

10 comments:

John David said...

Hello Sir,

I visited your website http://astrogalaxy.blogspot.com . The information which you have shared in your site is very much standard and presentation of pages is very legible.

The Information present in your site is very informative and, it gives a wide knowledge about many things. I was very much impressed with your site. Its guide me more.

If you give my links on your site it will be useful to share our ideas and information to this world. Your site contains much other information that gives more knowledge and many more ideas about the topics you have given in your site.

If you give me a link in your site, I am pleasure to add your site's link

Our Site Information:

• Title: World Tourism & Travel

• Url: http://www.toptourguide.com/article/article.htm

• My Email Id: toptourtravelguide@gmail.com

If you have any questions please feel free to email me and I will respond promptly.

Let me know once you added my link.

Thank You
With Regards,
John David

Astro Galaxy said...

Hello John,
Thanks for visiting and I'm glad to exchange links with you! All done!
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Hello Astro! I think the Jane Barbie Doll is cute and actually I love the colour of her hair.

John David said...

Hai Sir,


I added your Link in my site Pls check my site page http://www.toptourguide.com/useful_blogs.html Thank you for adding my link in your great blog

With Regards,
John David

Astro Galaxy said...

Cheers Charles!
Have a great weekend!

Astro Galaxy said...

Thank you John!

sanfrans said...

Hello Sir/Madam,

I visited your website http://astrogalaxy.blogspot.com/ when I am searching for our site. The information is very much standard and presentation of pages is very legible. My site is also about San Francisco Tours, and San Francisco Bus Tour is also available.

If you give my links on your site it will be useful for both of us. Your site contains much other information that gives more knowledge and many more ideas about the topics you have given in your site.

The Information present in your site is very informative and it gives a wide knowledge about many things. I was very much impressed with your site. Its guide me more.

Our Site Information:

Title: San Francisco Tours

Url:http://www.sanfranshuttletours.com/sightseeing-tours/shuttle-tour.htm

My Email Id: sanfrancisco.blogs@gmail.com

if you have any questions please feel free to email me and I will respond promptly.

Let me know once you added my link.

--
Thanks,
Sanfrans

Astro Galaxy said...

Nice to see you here too Sanfrans,
Glad to exchange and it's all done!

sanfrans said...

Hai Sir,


I added your Link in my site Pls check my site page http://www.sanfranshuttletours.com/sightseeing-tours/shuttle-tour.htm Thank you for adding my link in your great blog

With Regards,

Sanfrans

Astro Galaxy said...

Thank you sanfrans!