Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clone Wars LEGO

Updated Post on 28 December 2009

Star Wars Clone Wars LEGO
Not not a Clone Wars animation fan but I do like the Clone Wars LEGO series.
Lego like the V-19 Torrent, AT-TE, Spider Droid, Republic Fighter Tank and Republic Attack Gunship are among my favourite.

V-19 Torrent - 7674
w/ Clone Pilot
Year : 2008
Box Size : 48 x 29 x 7 cm
Pieces : 471
Movie : Clone Wars




Twlight - 7680
w/ Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka, Rotta, R2D2
Theme : CW Limited Edition
Year : 2008
Box Size : 57 x 38 x9 cm
Pieces : 882
Movie : Clone Wars




Ahsoka's Starfighter and Vulture Droid - 7751
w/ R7-A7, Ahsoka and 2 Buzz Droids
Year : 2009
Box Size : 38 x 26 x 5.5 cm
Pieces : 291
Movie : Clone Wars




Magna Guard Starfighter - 7673
w/ Magna Droid (x 2)
Year : 2008
Box Size : 43 x 29 x 7 cm
Pieces : 431
Movie : Clone Wars




Hyena Droid Bomber
w/ Rocket Battle Droid (x3)
Year : 2009
Box Size : 28 x 26 x 6 cm
Pieces : 232
Movie : Clone Wars




Clone Walker Battle Pack - 8014
w/ Clone Commander, Clone Trooper (x2) and Clone Gunner
Year : 2008
Box Size : 19 x 14 x 14 cm
Pieces : 72
Movie : Clone Wars



Armored Assault Tank (AAT) - 8018
w/ Yoda, Clone Trooper, Battle Droid (x2), Super Battle Droid (x3)
Year : 2009
Box Size : 47 x 38 x 6 cm
Pieces : 407
Movie : Clone Wars




Republic Fighter Tank - 7679
w/ Clone Trooper (x2)
Year : 2008
Box Size : 48 x 29 x 7 cm
Pieces : 592
Movie : Clone Wars




Republic Attack Gunship - 7676
w/ Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Asajj Ventress, Commander Cody and Clone Trooper
Year : 2008
Box Size : 65 x 38 x 9 cm
Pieces : 1034
Movie : Clone Wars










I've also transfered the "Separatist Spider Driod" and "AT-TE" from my previous LEGO post to here.
Separatist Spider Droid - 7681 (Posted on 7 August 2008)
w/ Commander Fox, Clone Trooper, Super Battle Droid and Battle Droid
Theme : Clone Wars - Limited Edition
Year : 2008
Box Size : 29x29x6 cm
Pieces : 249
Movie : Clone Wars





AT-TE Walker - 7675 (Posted on 26 December 2008)
w/ Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka, Rotta, Captain Rex, Clone Trooper and Battle Droid
Theme : Clone Wars
Year : 2008
Box Size : 48 x 38 x 9.5cm
Pieces : 798
Movie : Clone Wars

This was the LEGO I've been eyeing on since it's first launched in August.
To me, I find the price is slightly on the high side in Singapore for a Star Wars LEGO playset of this approx. size.
The price factor was what caused me to hold back getting this...
Anyway, since I've already brought it now, no use heartpain anymore!
Must think only of the good side!
I've yet seen the actual model of this LEGO set on display but the box art has already captured my heart. The AT-TE walker looked solid!
Apart from the AT-TE walker, I also find LEGO to have included Jabba's son - Rotta figure to be a great suprised. It's really cute.




I've posted 4 different posts on my blog today
Which was the first time I've ever posted this much.
I've also finished updating all my stars wars collectibles, Pixars Cars, Thomas the Train, Tin Toys ...etc. yesterday.
It was very tiring but I can only blame myself for being lazy and not updating it for about 1 year...heehee!
Please feel free to read my older posts too and as always your genuine comments is very much appreciated.
Before I go off now (probably wouldn't post any more for the time being...)
I would like to wish all and those whom has always been reading and giving me valuable comments my blog...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
MAY ALL BE IN GOOD HEALTH AND HAVE A BETTER NEW YEAR!
CHEERS!

Post Additions on 28 December 2009 :
Number pieces of LEGO on each sets were added.
The movies on which the Star Wars Lego was design from were added too.

To view my Star Wars LEGO collection, please click on this link!

11 comments:

Nina Bo Bina said...

Hiii!
Thank you so much for reading! Hopefully you'll continue to visit my blog, just as I will for you as well.
MerryChristmastoYouToo!
<3Nina

Astro Galaxy said...

You are most welcone Nina!
Sure I will and have a great Christmas season!

Hazel said...

wow, got so many set of lego...expensive o..

Astro Galaxy said...

Hello Hazel!
Heehee...yes it is, especially Star Wars LEGO. I would usually have to save up for many weeks to get one, plus must think and think whether is it the "one" I really want...LOL!
Thanks for visiting!

Unknown said...

Great photos of all the Star Wars stuff!

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

~Daniela

http://gentsanddames.blogspot.com

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Daniela,
Welcome!
Have a nice day!

MC said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and making comments! I'm a bit removed from the Star Wars Lego generation, but HOLY COW! who knew there were so many sets out there! I may have to go grab one or two for the local toy drive. Bet some kid would know the characters and be glad to get them. Thanks for the good idea! MC
http://lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com/

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi MC,
You're most welcome!
Merry Christmas!

LEon said...

Wow! You have quite a lot of starwars lego! I like the clone lego but I have only one of those small set of them.

Astro Galaxy said...

Hello LEon,
It seems that the LEGO company has released more and more different Star Wars LEGO each year... It is difficult to keep up with and costly too. So now, I only buy those I like a LOT.
Thanks for visiting! Have a good day!

Introvert, Introvert spread your wings and soar. said...

The life-sized Bumblebee is awesome. :)

Introvert's best,
Shadow.