Thursday, January 03, 2008

Tim Allen

I got this photo yesterday.
I'm having such a dry spell in my letter box I've not receive any autographs for weeks.
It's a 5R size picture, of very good quality.
Thank you Mr Tim Allen !!!



















Mr Tim Allen
Born : 13 June 1953

Famous for his role in Santa Clause, Jungle 2 Jungle, Joe Somebody, Shaggy Dog..etc.
Also voice as Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story 1 & 2
Personally, I got to know this person through his book, "Don't stand too close to a naked man" I like the humor in his book.
Mr Tim Allen also wrote another book, "I'm not really here."

2 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Very nice blog! As I read down I noticed that you have a unique style, and differ from most blogs - refreshing!!! :-)

I saw the original "Star Wars" when I was a kid - a big fan since then.
PEZ: I thought I was the only one who had a thing for these ... do you have the Princess Laya PEZ?? I have one from way back.

I googled it and found foresitewebdesign.com/pezcollection.html

Thanks for swinging by my blog and answering the blogging pir questions ... please do stop back again sometime!!

Speedcat Hollydale

Speedcat Hollydale said...

... oh, and I almost forgot!!!!
Great photo of Tim Allen :-)