Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Time to write something

Aha.... it's been almost a month.
I haven't post anything.
Would say this is a quite busy month.
Then again, it can't be so consider busy, I was just lazing around.
Playing my DS most of the time ....
But I also did spent alot of my time on my aquariums.
Taking care of my shrimps tank.
Brought a red lobster ... but later found out it was actually a crayfish.
2 of my Marine fishes Died !!(Clown Trigger & Blueface Trigger). So sad..
They were down with white spot.
So I'm left with 2 marine fishes & 1 tubeworm in the tank.
Hummm... also just got crazy over hermit crabs.
Brought 2 on 21 September 2007 Friday & 2 more today.
They are cute. Haven't give them any names.
Sometimes when you picked them up to talk to them, they actually will come out and look at you.
What I enjoy about keeping Hermit Crabs is that creating a landscape for them is fun.
They don't really move around much after settling down.
So creating a colourful tank is good. Looks more lively.
I was at East Coast Seaside this afternoon.
Was hoping to find some hermit crabs.... NONE !!!
Got some nice seashells though.
Will post some of their pictures later.

2 comments:

heavenabove said...

Excellent choice of pets. I never had a lobster yet but I have had many hermit crabs over the years.

Astro Galaxy said...

I've only got 4 hermit crabs.... They are called - Silver, Goblin, Brownie & Checker. Will post their pictures soon too.
What do you feed your hermit crabs?