Sunday, May 03, 2009

What is happening???

Updated Post on 4 May 2009


My blog is locked!
Imagine my SHOCKED!!!
I've received an email on Friday, 1 May 2009 saying that my blog has been identified as a potential spam blog???
My blog will be deleted in 20 days if it isn't reviewed!
Dashboard blogger status also show locked!
I'll have to fill in their review form and Blogger will review my blog and unlock it within 2 business days, once they have confirmed my blog is not a spam blog.

Extract part of the E-mail from Blogger :
"We find spam by using an automated classifier. Automatic spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and occasionally a blog like yours is flagged incorrectly. We sincerely apologize for this error. By using this kind of system, however, we can dedicate more storage, bandwidth, and engineering resources to bloggers like you instead of to spammers."

I am wondering does anyone of you ever encounter this problem with your blog?
I'm very worried and my blog is not a spam or anything...
Just hope my blog will be review fast and everything be alright again soon!

Post Additions on 4 May 2009 :
My worries are all cleared and my blog is in working order once again.
Dashboard status are back to normal now.
Thank you blogger team for your fast response!

4 comments:

Blue Fairy meets Gepetto said...

do you know what happened? anyway ...congratulations on your back to normal status on your blog!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hello Blue Fairy,
Actually till now, I also don't know what had happened but sure hope that it'll never happen again in future!
Imagine the time I've spent building my blog bits by bits over years to find that it MIGHT be deleted for whatever reasons in just 20 days...
Anyway, glad you've drop by!
It's good to hear from you again!
Take care

Hazel said...

o..got such thing???

Astro Galaxy said...

Yeah Hazal,
It's scary, right?
I did look up at the "Official Blogger Help Group under Publishing Trouble", there seems to be also some others having this problem too...
Thanks for dropping by and congrats on your newborn baby!