Friday, June 18, 2010

Astro Galaxy New Look!

Updated Post 22 June 2010, 25 June 2010

I'm glad that I've finished doing up my blogs with new layout today.
I started off changing my blog template using a trial blog I've have.
It seems safe and user friendly.
So I tried it out on my travel blog - Astro Galaxy Travel.
The layout, photo alignments seems ok but I haven't checked on the older posts yet.
I have to say I'm very impressed with the variety of different backgrounds and templates Blogger is providing now.
And the ease of changing from the old template to new one is also... for the time being seems safe.
Nothing crash so far and I hope all will be well.

Post Additions on 22 June 2010 :
Background changed to astronomy picture.

Post Additions on 25 June 2010 :
Revert back to original background that comes along with the template.
Made some changes to the fronts and text colors.
I'm still lost as to which settings (eg. colors, links...) changes to which part of the blog.

No comments: