Friday, June 06, 2008

Indiana Jones Collectibles

Updated Post on 11 August 2008, 11 February 2009, 21 December 2009

I found some of the Indiana Jones toys quite interesting.
Sometimes, I really admire those toys manufacturers.
They are simply fast and will load tons of different types of toys on the shelfs one can hardly resist.
I'll be going to watch this movie tomorrow.
At the moment, my favourite of Indiana Jones is the Temple of Doom.
Watching Indiana Jones again on big screen seems like going back thru time.
Ah... I feel young again. Hee hee!
Will continue here tomorrow after my show...

... (Saturday) I've just returned from Vivo City watching Indiana Jones.
It's not as good as I imagined it to be.
Maybe I've set my expectations too high for this movie.
Ah...I find the starting too slow and it really took a long long to to get into the real destination.
Upon reaching the destination, everything happens fast and as usual the anicent hidden palace starts to crumples into pieces. Fast!
Plus I really don't like the ending...
Now, I concluded that my favourite of Indy is still "Temple of Doom."

If you like to see my Harrison Ford fanmail photo, please click here !

Mighty Muggs - Indiana Jones
Year : 2008



Adventure Heroes - Indiana Jones & Tribal Warrior
Year : 2008
This is a small little figuring just like Star Wars Galactic heroes.
Many different sets to collect.



Indiana Jones LEGO 7624
Theme : Kingdom of the Crystall Skull
Year : 2008




Indiana Jones LEGO 7620
Theme : Kingdom of the Crystall Skull
Year : 2008




Post Additions on 11 August 2008 :
Mr Potato Head - Taters of the Lost Ark
Make : Playskool
Theme : Raiders of Lost Ark
Year : 2008
Press the hat n hear the Indiana Jones movie theme.
I find this Potato Head nice except for the big red nose!




Indiana Jones 12" Figure :
Indiana Jones w/ real movie dialogue
Year : 2008
I like this Indy figure best among the 3 I've brought.
Press on the belt buckle and Indy's mouth will move with movie dialogue spoken.




12" Figure - Mutt Williams w/ sword slashing & knife throwing action
Year : 2008




12" Figure - Indiana Jones w/ electronic sound & whip cracking action
Year : 2008




Post Additions 11 February 2009 :
Indiana Jones w/ Horse
Theme : Raiders of the Lost Ark
Year : 2008

Example of a back card of Indiana Jones.
Most are the same with only the small round photo and some descriptions are different for individual characters.


Marion Ravenwood & Cairo Henchman
Theme : Raiders of the Lost Ark
Year : 2008


Dr. Henry Jones w/ hidden relic
Theme : Last Crusade
Year : 2008


Mutt Williams w/ hidden relic
Theme : Kingdom of Crystal Skull
Year : 2008



Indiana Jones w/ Ark
Theme : Raiders of the Lost Ark
Year : 2008


Indiana Jones w/ Temple Trap
Theme : Raiders of the Lost Ark
Year : 2008
The Temple Trap and Temple Pitfall can be join togther.


Indiana Jones w/ Temple PitFall
Theme : Raiders of the Lost Ark
Year : 2008


Post Additions on 21 December 2009:
Cairo Swordsman 12" Figure
Year : 2008

No comments: