Wednesday, November 05, 2008

In search for Doraemon



Just a few weeks ago, I fell in love...
With whom one might guess!
A blue robot cat... hahaha
When I was a kid, I remember eating a small boxes of Doraemon chocolate and inside there's a small tiny toy.
But can't remember what toy it was inside.
Now that I start to notice, Doraemon seems to be everywhere.
It could be a Doraemon phone in a store,
Doraemon curtain in a Japanese resturant,
or Doraemon car cushion in my neighbour's cars...
Somehow or another, it's really hard to miss this blue robot cat!

I am now trying to read more about Doraemon.
If any one has a site/blog about Doraemon to recommend,
please leave me a comment. Thanks in advance!

My journey begins... In search for Doraemon!


Bye!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I've never heard of Doraemon. Is there a site I could watch a bit, to learn more?

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Justin/turtle,
I find this Doraemon site to be very informative :
http://www.geocities.com/the_doraemon_resource/about_doraemon.htm
Maybe you can take a look and if you'll like to watch the anime, there's a lot at youtube too!
I'll be also doing a more detail write-out about Doreamon soon.
Thanks for visiting my blog and hope to see you back often!

Ryuwolf said...

I do remember whene i was a kid watching the Doraemen serie, i loved and i still love this great anime, i just found all the doraemon movie but still looking for the serie to download it.

Astro Galaxy said...

Ryuwolf,
I have to say thanks for reading and commenting on all my Doraemon's post!
Happy anime watching!

Anonymous said...

hi, did you have extra doraemon car to sell?

Anonymous said...

hi, did you have extra doraemon van set or school bus or ..... to sell? please contact me at alicechsee@yahoo.com, thanks.

Anonymous said...

hi, did you have extra doraemon van set or school bus to sell it? please contact me at alicechsee@yahoo.com, thanks.

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi A.,
I do not have any extra Doraemon van set or school bus to sell.
If you live in Singapore, you can check out the comics connections shops which I brought it from!