Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ultra Monster Series - Melba

ULTRA MONSTER SERIES 33 -  Melba
Year : Bandai 2007
Ultra Monster Figure Height : Approx. 6" - 7.5"
1st appeared in the 1996 - Ultraman Tiga Episode 1, The one who inherits the light

Statistics
Other Names : Super Ancient Dragon (超古代竜)
Planet : Underneath Easter Island
Height : 57m
Weight :  46,000t
Type : Kaiju



Brief Brief History : Melba together with Golza went to destroy Ultraman Tiga's pyramid of light.




Powerful blasts attacks, able to fly and have a very strong beak.


This is also among one of my favourite figure in the Ultra Monster Series. I wonder would Bandai release any more of these sized figures in future. It seemed that the Spark Dolls series released in 2013 was said to replace the Ultra Monster Series. I'm still keeping my hope alive and I hope that Ultra Monster Series would be revive though! These monsters looks great in this size @ approx 7" in height and the details were super good. I've enjoyed photography them. It's really hard to find them these days. BANDAI! Please continue to make these awesome figures!


No comments: