Wednesday, April 02, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It's my birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!!
I'm 32 this year... how fast time files.
(Sadly to say I've not accomplished anything good...)
My birthday orginal plan was to go shopping and "Attack" star wars collectibles.
But I couldn't find any toys I fancy.
Lucikly, I already brought a lot last week and on Sunday.
Wanted to watch movie but the time slot not to my preferences.
So cancel the movie thought.
I did get one book at Page One, Vivi City.
It's about the vending mini toy capsule.
Those that you put in a dollar or two, turn the knob and a round capsule would roll out. Toys inside.
Think it was oringnated from Japan.
Me & my friend ate so much that we ended up not getting a cake.
Can't eat anymore... What a glutton, I am.

No comments: