Monday, April 14, 2008

Mix PEZ

Updated Post on 27 April 2008, 19 September 2008, 4th March 2009, 8 October 2009, 27 January 2010

This post covers PEZ that are loose, not in complete set.
Some PEZ shown here are repeats from my old PEZ post "It all started with Star Wars PEZ" in 2007. Photos of PEZ are re-photographed.
I figured that it would be easier to start sorting out my PEZ into different post and for future additions.
Rather then to replace pictures of my older PEZ post and get myself confused!!!
So whatever PEZ that I've got which are not completed as a set would settle in here!

Jungle Book PEZ



Mickey Mouse PEZ



Hello Kitty & Bunny PEZ



Pink Panter PEZ
A gift from my good friend.
She collects Pink Panter stuff and I'm very touched she's giving me this Pink Panther from her collection. Thanks pal!!!



Merry Music Maker (MMM) - Penguin
My most prized PEZ.
It's not about the PEZ value or looks but because this PEZ accompanies me the longest over the years!



Lonney Tunes - Taz PEZ
A gift from a friend.
He looks better from the side view, don't you think?


Tom & Jerry PEZ.
One of my favourite childhood cartoons characters.


Hearts PEZ
A gift arrived from USA from PEZ Community. Thanks Zoey187.
Ain't these hearts sweet?
Some collectors are collecting all the available hearts in USA.
I think there's about 200 over of variations hearts.
It's so COOL! It'll be like valentine's day everyday in the house!


Papa Smurfs PEZ
I got this at a Sunday market.
Conditions are consider quite good.
I love Smurfs! I still got some of my Smurfs toys with me.
Wow, how time files... that's about 20 over years ago,playing with Smurfs toys!



Dino PEZ from Flintstone
I got this extra dino.
Will be posting Flintstone complete set in my another PEZ post.


Poor little fellow. His nose was cracked.
I didn't noticed it till a couple days ago when I was photography him.


Dafty Duck PEZ


Mickey Mouse PEZ
Not sure what series is this Mickey from as I've got it loose.


What is the name of this disney character? Can't remember!!!


Donald Duck PEZ


Halloween PEZ
Skeleton & Pumpkin



PEZ Power Truck



Marvel Collection : Spider-man, Incredible Hulk & Wonder Woman
I'm not sure if these three belongs to the same series.
These PEZ are older.
The newer character's heads are much bigger.


Spiderman - Mint In Bag (MIB)
As compared to the Spiderman above, this head is much bigger.
PEZ are more detailed.




Marvel : Incredible Hulk



Shrek 2 : Shrek & Donkey



Post additions on 27 April 2008 :
Easter Day PEZ
Chick in Egg in Green Wavy Shell, Lamb with Black Pupil & Easter Bunny


Christmas Elf

2002 edition


Santa Claus with Decal Open Eyes


Batman PEZ

Tall Rounded Ear Dark Knight Flesh Face


Garfield Series II
Open Eyed Garfield and Garfield Pilot
Note : Complete Garfield PEZ series I and II were added in PEZ complete (USA) on 19 Sep 2008


Looney Tunes PEZ

Jazzy Sylvester with Cool Shades


Hello Kitty PEZ Series
Chococat PEZ 2007




Post Additions on 19 September 2008 :
Some of the PEZ are repeated from above.
Newly photographed again once they have more of the others in the same group.

Bob the Builder PEZ
I have only Pilchard the Cat and Wendy


Blue Batman PEZ



Peter Clown PEZ


Don't think the following PEZ belongs in the same series
But I'll just group them together for my own easy references :
Holiday or Easter PEZ


Superheroes (Big Head) PEZ
Batman, Wolverine, Incredile Hulk and Spiderman


Superheroes (Small Head) PEZ
Batman, Incredible Hulk, Spiderman and WonderWoman


Post Addtions on 4th March 2009 :
PEZ Disney Princess
Jasmine - Aladdin
Snow White - Snow White
Belle - Beauty and the Beast
Mulan - Mulan
Aurora - Sleeping Beauty
There are a total of eight different princess release.


Two more Princess additions (Post Additions on 8 October 2009)
Ariel - Little Mermaid
Cinderalla



Lion King PEZ
Timon, Pumba, Nala and Mufasa


Spongebob Squarepants PEZ
Spongebob in underwear, Squidward, Spongebob in Suit (Red stem), Patrick and Spongebob in Suit(Blue stem)


Post Additions on 27 January 2010 :
Mr Bean PEZ
Irma, Mr Bean, Mini Cooper

11 comments:

Livingsword said...

My fave is the Pink Panther since your friend was so kind to give up a prized possession! That’s friendship….

faizalnizam said...

Hi there, just dropping by to say Hello,

I found your blog from the Big Bang Master List.

Have a nice day.

Nice toys. I just bookmark your blog. Hope we will able to exchange the links soon.

Kat Mortensen said...

Hi Astrogalaxy!

Now this takes me back. I love the ones of Dino and the Pink Panther.

Did you get the invitation? I sent you an e-mail this morning.

There's a new post at Poetikat's if you're interested.

Kat

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Livingsword,
My friend was just asking me today if I have posted her pink panther up my blog. I guessed she's beginning to miss it!

Astro Galaxy said...

Hello Mr. Faizal,
Thanks for dropping in.
Hope you'll be back often!
Cheers!

Astro Galaxy said...

Poetikat,
Glad you like these PEZ!
I've got your invitation! Thanks!

faizalnizam said...

Hi Astro galaxy. Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. You know what, those PEZ toys, so worth to make them as a collection. I thinks I should have few of them and put in my study/work space as a decoration.

Astro Galaxy said...

Mr. Faizal,
That's COOL to have a few of these little PEZ beside! They'll make you SMILE!

Anonymous said...

I HAVE A RARE 67' SNOW WHITE PEZ WITH HOT PINK STEM AND TURQOUISE COLLAR FOR SALE....VALUED AT 500 CUZ TURQOUISE IS THE RAREST COLOR. PLEASE EMAIL LADYCRYSTAL0626@AOL.COM IF INTERESTED IN BUYING

minnie(: said...

hi astro, do join the group PEZ COLLECTORS IN SINGAPORE on facebook(: and yes, i have the bob the builder scarecrow u seem to be missing, do tell me if you are interested.

Astro Galaxy said...

Hi Minnie,
No, didn't join.
Thanks for asking but not interested...