Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Universe!



Toy Universe at Takashimaya 2010
Date : 10 - 27 June 2010

I went down to Takashimaya this afternoon to see Spongebob.
There's a toy fair going on with toys like Babie, Toy Story, Gundam, Stuff toys, stationary to kid's clothings.





Dora and Spongebob Session
Date : 16 - 20 June 2010
Sessions: 1pm, 4pm and 7pm daily.
(1pm session applicable on Sat 19 June and Sun 20 June only)

Toy Story - Woody & Buzz Session
Date : 23 - 27 June 2010
Sessions: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm daily
(1pm session on Sun 27 June and 7pm session on Fri 25 Jun are not available)











I recently watched Spongebob cartoons and like it very much.
Also started to collect some Spongebob lego and stuffs.
So I guess I'm a Spongebob fan! Taahahahaaaa...







Gundam Competition 2010




Very impressive range of Gundam models for this competition.
So if you are a Gundam fan, it's very worth to make a trip there to view all the participating models.



This is one of the models I like.
The painting skill is cool.








1st prize winner




6 comments:

desmond said...

Bro, thanks for the heads up! BTW what is your actual christian name??

Juliana said...

I went there last week. It's a great place to buy toys for kids, and to entertain them with the daily shows during the June holidays :D

astrogalaxy said...

Hi desmond,
you can call me Astro!

astrogalaxy said...

Hi Juliana,
yes, they have quite a variety of selections there.
Too bad Spongebob didn't have a show or something. He was out... wave... walk to the centre stage and they started the "meet & greet session".

auditions-auditions said...

Hi,

Great post, I like this post.
I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at


http://auditions-auditions.blogspot.com


So would you put my blog too, on you...

you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get

relative and useful information form your site.

Hope you would add my blog.
Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

astrogalaxy said...

Hi auditions, your link is up now!