Monday, January 19, 2015

Ultra Monster Series - Geranda

ULTRA MONSTER SERIES - NO. 35 Geranda
Year : Bandai 2007
Ultra Monster Figure Height : Approx. 6" - 7.5"
1st appeared in the 1998 - Ultraman Tiga & Ultraman Dyna : Warriors of the Star Light.

Statistics
Other Names : Space Winged Bone Beast (宇宙有翼骨獣)
Planet : Monera
Height : 54 m
Weight : 62,000 tons
Type : Kaiju (Monster)





This was the first monster I brought from the Ultra Monster Series on the Christmas eve 2014 and later the same day, I also found another one which was the No. 13 Mons-Ahgar. Which I'll post it on another post. I haven't been and I admit really neglecting this blog. Old now, getting tired easily these day. LOL! (I'm just lazy.) I had the smaller ones that were pack together with the Ultraman which I brought many years back. I prefer the Ultra Monster Series though. The figures are bigger and looks cool! To some they may look, hmm... ugly or scary or weird, nevermind, it's really cool to me. I just like them very much. So far, I've collected 68 of them. I hope to be able to do more posts on these ultraman and monsters if time permits. I enjoy reading the history of these monsters and they have quite a long history starting out since 1966.



Brief Brief History : Geranda was used by the very intelligent monera aliens in their attempt to take over Planet Earth.



Geranda has strong bones, retractable wings, able to fly and also attacks with fireballs. Not forgetting his powerful claws too.

2 comments:

desmond said...

Bro, this monster looks very fierce and huge. I am glad you are back for blogging.

Astro Galaxy said...

Yes, it does looks fierce. The figure is about 7" tall. Thank you for your welcome! :)