Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Neo Counter

Updated Post on 22 May 2008, 4 July 2013

I went to Malaysia, Melaka over the weekend.
So it's about 3 days without loggin in to my site.
When I returned to see my site, the Neo Counter has recorded many visitors from different countries.
Added this Neo Counter on 1st February 2008.
This really amaze me!!! Such a cleverly design widget.
I like it very much.
Sometimes, when I feel alone,
I would look at this counter and feel...not so alone, maybe!
Feeling connected to parts of the world.
And that's also because of all of you who have visited.

Updated : 1st March 2008
Summary of one month visitors record (Feb to March 2008)
894 vistors from 65 countries!Not bad for a start. I'm very happy with it.

Post Updated on 22 May 2008
Today, while I am still struggling posting my star wars collectibles, I noticed my Neo Counter has reached 100 COUNTRIES !
There is a total of 3606 vistors since Feb this year (Approx. 3 months plus)
I would also like to take this opportunity here to THANKs all of you who has visited my blog.
The next crazy thing I just did was to copy down the entire Neo Counter list.

United States - 1557
Singapore - 358
Canada - 223
United Kingdom - 220
Australia - 152
Malaysia - 149
France - 62
Philippines - 59
Germany - 51
India - 49
Netherlands - 40
Indonesia - 36
Hong Kong - 33
Italy - 32
Belgium - 32
Brazil - 30
Sweden - 30
Spain - 27
Portugal - 26
Thailand - 22
Bulgaria - 22
Japan - 21
Poland - 19
Mexico - 19
South Korea - 18
Turkey - 17
Denmark - 17
Hungary - 15

Visitors from each countries : 13
Finland
Switzerland
Romania
China
Norway

Visitors from each countries : 10
Taiwan
Austria
Israel

Visitors from each countries : 9
Cezch Republic
Ireland

Visitors from each countries : 8
Puerto Rico
Chile
South Africa
Argentina

Visitors from each countries : 6
Iran
Asia/Pacific Region
New Zealand

Visitors from each countries : 5
Saudi Arabia
Croatia
Sri Lanka

Visitors from each countries : 4
Brunei Darussalam
Europe
United Arab Emirates
Lithuania

Visitors from each countries : 3
Estonia
Egypt
Iceland
Ukraine
Mauritius
Vietnam
Russion Federation
Greece
Slovakia
Latvia
Peru

Visitors from each countries : 2
Dominican Republie
Pakistan
Trindad and Tobago
Malta
Qatar
Serbia
Slovenia

Visitor from each countries : 1
Bahrain
Morocco
Frmr. Macedonia R.Y.
Bolicia
Mongolia
Macau
Belarus
Jordan
Northern Mariana Island
Venezuela
Kenya
Cote D'Ivoire
Ghana
Cambodia
Maldives
Albania
Guatemala
Kazakstan
Colombia
Laos
Nigeria
Costa Rica
Lebanon
Aruba
Cyprus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
El Salvador
Libya
Papua New Guinea
Tunisia

Post Additions on 4 July 2013 :
The counter was stopped. Data showing 160 plus countries all gone now. It's no longer giving free service.

No comments: