Friday, December 21, 2007

Malaysia - Cameron Highlands














Date : 6 to 7 December 1989
This is all so blur now that I'll have to try to do some re-cap.
With my grandmother and some neighbours.
We went to Cameron Highlands and Melacca.
I can't remember how we went there, it's either by bus or car.
Monkeys left me a great impression.
There was plenty and they were really cute.
I was sitting on the staircase steps outside a cave??
They came rather close to me.
There's also plenty of tea plantations around.
Strawberries farms too. We were allowed to pluck them & pay accordingly to the weight.
I think I do have some photos somewhere...
...
...
...
Photos found and I've just posted this pictures on 22 Dec 2007.
It's a pity I don't have any on the strawberries farm.



This is a Temple but I don't know if it's in Malacca or Cameron.
I do like to hazing coldness there.












About Cameron Highlands, MALAYSIA :
Located 300 km from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Situated 1,500m above sea level and covering over 4,500 hectares.
Climate / Temperature : Cool mountain climate / 14 - 23 dc
Time Zone : GMT +8.
Currency : Malaysia Ringgit (RM)
Country Telephone code : 60
Electricity : 220-240V, 50 Hz. 220 volts, 50Hz. UK-style three-pin plugs are used.
Malaysia Population: 23,821,286 (July 2007)
Ethnic Groups : 50% Malay, 24% Chinese, 11% Indian & others
Languages : Malay, English, Mandarin, Tamil…

2 comments:

Elise said...

What did the monkeys do to you?!

astrogalaxy said...

Actually they just sat there with me on the steps. Distance about 1ft away from me. I think they are waiting for food ???