Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nascar Pez

Updated Post on 7th April 2008, 4 March 2009



Got a PEZ gift from JLBobbitt today.
I must say that she's really nice to take such great care in packaging the PEZ.
Frankly speaking, today, I wasn't in a good mood, not a bad one but a low one.
Come to think of it, I haven't even had a smile today.
If you ask me why, I don't really know why.
Maybe things just kind of gets accumlated up and I get sick & tired.
But when the postman came knocking on my door & gave me the parcel.
I SMILED !
I am happy.
Your wonderful gift made me happy, JLBobbitt.
Thank you!







Post Additions on 4th March 2009 :
I brought a few of PEZ Nascar helmets last week.
Don't think all this belong to a set.
Mine is rather mix up!
I'm also confused and don't know how many Nascar helmets were released so far...
Anyway, I'll be posting my Nascar PEZ here in this post in future if I get any more.


PEZ Nascar Helmet - Tony Stewart


PEZ Nascar Helmet - Jeff Gordon


PEZ Nascar Helmet - Rusty Wallace


PEZ Nascar Helmet - Matt Kenseth


PEZ Nascar Helmet - Dale Earnhart Jr.


PEZ Nascar Helmet - Richard Petty


PEZ Nascar Helmet - Bobby Labonte

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A Pez fantatic? :)

Astro Galaxy said...

I do like PEZ & seeing PEZ makes me happy... Does that made me a fantatic? Haha ..

Lisa Draski said...

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you come back. I'm so excited to get my first comment. :) I really like your blogs, and I plan on checking back often. Nice meeting you! Pez is fantastic, by the way.

heavenabove said...

Neat Pez dispenser. Thanks for wishing me a Merry Christmas. I hope yours was good. Have a great New Year's as well.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, very original. I wish I had that kind of imagination. Makes mine look a bit depressing. Actually, mine is a bit depressing. But I would love if you could take a look.