Sunday, March 30, 2008

Candy Toys from Singapore

Updated Post on 9 December 2009




Since I've brought this Candy Toys in Singapore.
I've named my post Candy Toys from Singapore.
The make is actually from China.
I wanted to split all these candy toys into different post for future updated.
To think that I am so confused sorting out these...Aha, must be old already!

Most of the candy listed here are from "Candy Fun".
Make : China
Size of Candy Tube : 14 cm height, 1cm dia
Candy Toys Size : Approx. 9cm height

Candy Toy truck can also be use as coin bank






Penguin


When I opened this Ice Cream, I was surprised to find a toy inside.


Press the yellow button, the inside egg would spin to reveal different characters.


Water Gun


Whistling Frog


Overloaded airplane...


Basketball court!!! Aha, another childhood game.


Pull the tiny blue dot and the figure would skate one round the loop.


Big Mouth Frog


A Pink Rabbit with flag label "X", "O".


Football Bear with raising hand


Cling-Clang, Cling Clang... What a noise little Monkey!


Head turning Elephant


Whistling Bird


Happy Family, a little squeezy but I think they do fine!!!


Thomas the Tank Engine






Finally, I'm done with all my candy toys.
Hope I didn't bored you with all these candy hobby of me!

Post Additions on 9 December 2009

Thomas The Train Candy

No comments: