Thursday, July 12, 2007

8 Tags

I've been tagged by wildlivealive and I'm new to this but it seems pretty interesting.
This project calls for sharing 8 personal facts about myself, then tagging 8 other bloggers to do the same. Here are the rules, which were passed to me:
-Each player must post these rules first.
-Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
-At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
-Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 Things about me !
1) I love toys and collecting stuffs. Then again, maybe I just like buying things.
2) Aquarium Fish Keeping was my longest hobby. When I was very young, maybe about 3 years old. I would keep 2 goldfish or guppies in a little plastic tank and walked around the neighbourhood with it !
3) Like to listen to vinyl records. It gives me a feel of the past. I would often think these records used to belong to who. Music relaxed me.
4) I hate people who gave their personal love letters away for others to read.
5) When I was in Secondary School, I accidently crashed a classroom glass door out of anger and resulting in 8 stitches and 5 injections on my right hand. The scar is still there, I doubt it will ever be gone.
6) Finding a right job and doing a good job.
7) I've once fell deeply in love with one person which I wished I didn't.
8) Looking for a very RICH godmother or godfather.

Target Tags for 8 people : (5 more to go)
1) http://ricksastropics.blogspot.com/ Blogs on Astronomy with fanstastic pictures.
2) http://letsbefriends.blogspot.com/ Who is friends ?? Many cute animals ....
3) http://www.thingsthatmakeyougoaahh.com/ Animals photos you'll never forget seeing.

3 comments:

heavenabove said...

Great post. I was on vacation and etra work duty for a bit so sorry I didn't get to you sooner.

Fish are nice pets. Right now I only have 3 left. 2 fat orange fish. I forget what they are-not goldfish, some kind of tetra. And one shark, grey with a red tail. Sometimes I feel sad for them because maybe they want a bigger place to swim.

Astro Galaxy said...

I think for Fishes the water condition is more important than the space. Having 3 fishes in a tank should be ok, don't feel sad... Fishes are generally happy go lucky types as long as they have food and the water PH is right.

heavenabove said...

Good to know.